Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order for 4 items on March 15. Six days  and three phone calls to CS later, the order is still showing In Process. No one seems to have any explanation. Unacceptable!

My order placed with j.jill on March 17 and shipping across several states is being delivered any moment now.

What is going on there?! Thank you kindly for seeing if my order, made with the Q card, could please be released immediately.

Valued Contributor

I'll do you one better.  I have an order sitting in process since 3/9.  Like you, wonder what is going on!

Respected Contributor

Drop-shipping might have something to do with it, if QVC doesn 't warehouse the product itself and is waiting for proof from the third party that the item has been shipped to you before updating their info. But that's my idle speculation. Any way you cut it, it's a drag. Almost makes it a shock when you get things in a timely fashion from QVC or HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann: the order includes 4 items- all Lunchtime Specials, all clothing.

Highlighted
Contributor

You're not alone! I placed an order on 3/15 and it just shipped today! When I chatted with customer service, I was told there was a delay at the warehouse but it was still on schedule to be delivered on 3/25. I wonder how that will happen, but perhaps it will.  I have another order placed on 3/17 and it, too, is still in process and experiencing the same warehouse delay. 

Apparently, I'm one of the lucky ones because in all the years I've been shopping on the Q, this is the first time I've encountered delayed shipping. Guess I'll work on practicing patience...it will get here eventually!

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@noodleann: the order includes 4 items- all Lunchtime Specials, all clothing.

Hmm, that sure sounds like something they should or would have in stock or be able to get out promptly. I hope you get a response from the mods.

Honored Contributor

QVC may be in big trouble if they can't get a handle on their shipping problem.  I read where the success of internet merchants will be dependent on their ability to ship expeditiously.  There's a lot of competition out there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What about all the customers with shipping problems that aren't on these boards? 

The mods are great at helping people here with their shipping and return issues.  They're a small number of customers though.

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I'll do you one better.  I have an order sitting in process since 3/9.  Like you, wonder what is going on!

You take the prize! LOL....mine are in process since the 15th and 16th....even the Denim &Co. TSV ordered then is stuck.  Wonder if anyone else got their TSV?  All I know is that this has been happening with almost ALL of my orders the last months.  Simply terrible...and the way they finally ship it makes it take even longer on top of the delayed out of the gate by 6days or longer.  Got some orders at nearly 19days or so....factor in a holiday and well even longer.  Nuts!

Don't know about everyone else but since it's taking so long I find that by the time I do get it weeks later I am not wanting it any longer.

Valued Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I placed an order for 4 items on March 15. Six days  and three phone calls to CS later, the order is still showing In Process. No one seems to have any explanation. Unacceptable!

My order placed with j.jill on March 17 and shipping across several states is being delivered any moment now.

What is going on there?! Thank you kindly for seeing if my order, made with the Q card, could please be released immediately.

I placed an order on March 15, 2019 and it states IN PROCESS but the estimated delivery date is 3/21/2019, really?