Esteemed Contributor

Mods help needed with a return not refunded in full !!

I sent back a Susan graver pant and asked for a different size ,  saw that today it was returned ,  but not the full return amount plus the item is sold out so no replacement !!  I should get my full return amount as there are Free exchanges!   I did have the correct size on a check  just in case ,so I did go ahead and place that Oder just a few minutes ago and I  see that the total amount now is a $20.00 difference not  happy about at all about that.   Can this adjusted for me ?

also in another matter I posted about a few days ago about an item that was put in backorder.  This item IS avaliable and my backorder status has not changed.  Can that be looked into as well?   I cannot get anyone in CS on the phone and gave up trying ..  Thanks 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods help needed with a return not refunded in full !!

I tried one last time to get through to CS and got lucky .   Had everything taken care of .   They only thing is refunding the price difference ,  I was told that once the item ships it can be adjusted but would have to call CS to do so.  I will attempt to call and have that taken care of ,  if I am unable to get through can I post here for one of the moderators to do that for me ?   Thanks 😀

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I sent back a Susan graver pant and asked for a different size ,  saw that today it was returned ,  but not the full return amount plus the item is sold out so no replacement !!  I should get my full return amount as there are Free exchanges!   I did have the correct size on a check  just in case ,so I did go ahead and place that Oder just a few minutes ago and I  see that the total amount now is a $20.00 difference not  happy about at all about that.   Can this adjusted for me ?

also in another matter I posted about a few days ago about an item that was put in backorder.  This item IS avaliable and my backorder status has not changed.  Can that be looked into as well?   I cannot get anyone in CS on the phone and gave up trying ..  Thanks 

Hi @Kitty Galore thank you for posting with us today in Community Customer Care forum. I apologize that the return caused concern. I did check on these orders and have sent you an email regarding the refund and the new order. -Kim

Esteemed Contributor

thanks @Kim-QVC   I did see that my backordered item is now in process ,  but concerned as there are 2 separate emails showing one is on EP they other is Not ,  plus I only want 1 not 2 !  I certainly hope this doesn't mean that the CS rep placed 2 orders ? Can you please check that for me ?  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

alright I just checked my order status on the backorederd item that was just changed to process ,  and now once again the status is in Backorder !!!  This is ridiculous!   If the item is not actually available then it should show Sold Out !   Now I have a pending charge again!   That isn't right !   Tired of all this just going to cancel the item ,isn't worth the aggravation.  I do not blame the moderators here your always helpful .   This just isn't a  good time to place orders it seems ,  too many glitches .