Contributor

I just received my 3 Tatcha lipsticks.  The problem is I ordered the REDS and was sent the BERRIES.  I dont want these.  Does Q pay for return postage?  Can I be put on a waiting list for the REDS at the same price? Thank you. Jacqueline

Honored Contributor

@TennJackie.  Send the mods a private email including your order # to qvcsocialteam@qvc. com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@TennJackie wrote:

I just received my 3 Tatcha lipsticks.  The problem is I ordered the REDS and was sent the BERRIES.  I dont want these.  Does Q pay for return postage?  Can I be put on a waiting list for the REDS at the same price? Thank you. Jacqueline

Hi @TennJackie - good afternoon, thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I apologize that we have sent out the incorrect shade. I also apologize that we have sold out on the Reds, I did check for a waitlist, however, we are not offering the waitlist for this shade. I have emailed a return label and instructions to your email address on the account, no fees will be deducted from this return, you will be refunded in full. I'm very sorry that we have disappointed you with this order. Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@TennJackie wrote:

Hi @TennJackie - good afternoon, thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I apologize that we have sent out the incorrect shade. I also apologize that we have sold out on the Reds, I did check for a waitlist, however, we are not offering the waitlist for this shade. I have emailed a return label and instructions to your email address on the account, no fees will be deducted from this return, you will be refunded in full. I'm very sorry that we have disappointed you with this order. Kim

@Kim-QVC   That is a very nice PR/customer service reply.  You are to be commended.

Respected Contributor

@TennJackieCSR should have told you to keep the lipsticks and immediately credited your account.  This was done for me on the 100 percent pure and Nordstrom's websites. 

Honored Contributor

@tobes Why would she be told to keep something she has stated she doesn't want or like? And QVC does not do things the same way as the retailers you mentioned. She's not being charged anything for the return per the post to her.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mods can you help me?

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids: You are absolutely right! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@tobesIf all retailers have to sell the same things in the same way, why not just have one retailer?

Just be really careful to whom you give all that power!  Those societies get really ugly rweally fast!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I think you are mistaken if I read your post correctly.

NOT all retailers sell the same things in the same way. I've found things one place I can't find at another so that really doesn't make sense to me.

And what "societies" exactly are you talking about?????

Respected Contributor

Re: Mods can you help me?

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids Why trouble the customer to have to pack up the items fill out the paperwork and drive to the post office when the supplier was in error.