Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Mods can you give advice here on an Item

I ordered A302961, Phylosophy Shimmery Lotion.  I watched it on TV with MaryBeth as presentor.  It shows and she said, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and BABY GRACE.

i didn't see the information below online until now and someone asked the question, why does it say FALLING IN LOVE IN DESCRIPTION, but presented as BABY GRACE ON TV AND IN THE PICTURE.  ITEM NUMBER ABOVE. Haven't received mine yet and question never really answered.  I will return if not BABY GRACE because I don't care for FALLING IN LOVE and that was not in the presentation.  Thank you for looking into it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods can you give advice here on an Item

@qvcaddition,

Just send it back! I highly doubt they __know__ anything about the product, the presentation or whom was the host.

There has been so MUCH jumping, flipping around with only (1) post of mine- 1/2 hour ago.....I highly doubt it.

I asked Customer Service something about Josie Maran and she was clueless. And, also.. when "I" said it's for facial, she didn't get that correct.

I definitely said>>>for facial cream and cleansing ( ???)

"paying someone's payroll check, here" ..!  - - ?

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition wrote:

I ordered A302961, Phylosophy Shimmery Lotion.  I watched it on TV with MaryBeth as presentor.  It shows and she said, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and BABY GRACE.

i didn't see the information below online until now and someone asked the question, why does it say FALLING IN LOVE IN DESCRIPTION, but presented as BABY GRACE ON TV AND IN THE PICTURE.  ITEM NUMBER ABOVE. Haven't received mine yet and question never really answered.  I will return if not BABY GRACE because I don't care for FALLING IN LOVE and that was not in the presentation.  Thank you for looking into it.

@qvcaddition You will receive amazing grace, pure grace and baby grace in the set you ordered. I hope this information is helpful. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne-QVC

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition You will receive amazing grace, pure grace and baby grace in the set you ordered. I hope this information is helpful. 

Yes. Thank you Wayne