Trusted Contributor

Hi. I cannot sign in to my QVC account. It was getting tricky a few days ago, but I could sign in through the community page. Today, I can still access the community, but can't sign in to my account to shop. Tried to reset password. Got the email but link doesn't work, just keep getting stuck with the circling symbol that goes nowhere.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, assistance please.

@FLgardener 

Use another browser and/or restart your computer or quit out your browser then reopen.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Mz iMac . I'll give that a try.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener  

You're Welcome.gif

Trusted Contributor

Well, rats--restarted in same browser, tried another browser--no change in situation.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

Well, rats--restarted in same browser, tried another browser--no change in situation.

dont just restart your browser......clear your cookies, restart your computer, and then try again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have tried all suggestions, received the same reset link, then tried to change to a new password. Cache and cookies cleaned out thoroughly, Firefox browser, emailed with Social Team, tried Live Chat. Keep trying the same instructions. Keep getting the revolving symbol that goes nowhere.

This problem is not happening with any other of my regular shopping websites. In fact, frustration here sent me to ebay, where I found the same items I wanted to buy on QVC--two new pairs of Logo readers, lower price than here.

Honored Contributor

it is strange that you can sign into your forums account, but cannot sign into your shopping account?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45--Yes, that's correct. For a few days, I was able to sign in to my account from the community, even when I could not sign if I went straight to QVC homepage. Now, I can't sign in to the account no matter what route I take. I can chat but not access my account to shop.