Esteemed Contributor

Mods assistance please with order

I have an order from yesterday that went from in process to back order.  I checked the availability and the item IS still available to order so I dont understand why my order is in backorder ?   Any help you can give me on this would be appreciated.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods assistance please with order

just wanted to update when I posted above the item was available,  I just checked now and it is not ,   So I'm not sure what's going on but appears to have been avaliable to order just 20 minutes ago and now it's not while my Order fir this item stayed in back order so I don't get that 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

just wanted to update when I posted above the item was available,  I just checked now and it is not ,   So I'm not sure what's going on but appears to have been avaliable to order just 20 minutes ago and now it's not while my Order fir this item stayed in back order so I don't get that 🤔

Well guess what ?   The item is again back to order while my order is still in Back order status !!   I want to know if I should place a new order while it is saying available,  or wait on the back order ? Please can a moderator help me with this ?

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Well guess what ?   The item is again back to order while my order is still in Back order status !!   I want to know if I should place a new order while it is saying available,  or wait on the back order ? Please can a moderator help me with this ?

@Kitty Galore   Good Morning, We will typically see the status bounce back an forth when stock is super limited.  You have an order now it's just in a backorder status, I would not place another order, it will likely also be backordered.  Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Morning,  thank you for the reply.  So am I understanding correctly ,   my order will be shipping fairly soon or will it be sitting in back order for a couple of weeks or so ?   If so I will cancel as I need it sooner then later. I'd appreciate it if you are able to look at my order perhaps and give me more info as I'm not really understanding if the item is avaliable when it is then why isn't my status changing to process,  and processing?   Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Susan-QVC  Morning,  thank you for the reply.  So am I understanding correctly ,   my order will be shipping fairly soon or will it be sitting in back order for a couple of weeks or so ?   If so I will cancel as I need it sooner then later. I'd appreciate it if you are able to look at my order perhaps and give me more info as I'm not really understanding if the item is avaliable when it is then why isn't my status changing to process,  and processing?   Thanks.

@Kitty Galore   Currently this item is showing out of stock so the status of backorder will continue show, we will make every effort to fulfill your order but If we are unable to do so within 2 to 3 weeks your order will be canceled and you will be notified by letter. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

2 to 3 weeks?????  

I know it is not my problem but I am having the same problem.

2 or 3 weeks is totally unacceptable.... imo   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma   @Kitty Galore   All retailers are having supply chain problems due to transportation interruptions, which are unavoidable, even Amazon has given up on their 2-day shipping.  This is the new normal for everyone, like it or not.  We are going to have to readjust our thinking and understand that not everything is going to arrive as speedily as we'd like.  I'm sure QVC would LOVE to be able to ship instantly but that's just not always possible.  Please don't berate the mods; they and everybody else working in this mess, are doing the best they can.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   Oh I'm not berating the mods in any way ,  my problem is with the back order problem that I might add has been happening for a while now unrelated to the covid 19 problems retailers are presently having which I do get!    My order was processing then backordered when clearly the item was avaliable , switched back and forth several times this morning ,  I wanted to know why my item wasn't processing and shippingduringball this back and forth !        I don't find 2 to 3 weeks acceptable its a seasonal item which I need sooner then later.    Again I don't blame our moderators at all that wasn't my point.