Honored Contributor

Mods Totally "Annoyed" with QVC taking my GC instead of using cc😡😡😡😡

I ordered Dooney TSV at approximately 12:30 am.  At which time I specifically updated (for the 1000th time🙄) cc info and selected E-Z pay.  In fact I'm sick of UPDATING it every time😳🙄

Everything on the order before I hit "place order" REFLECTED my credit card would be used.

After order submitted -- I looked at receipt and the system took my gift card FIRST then the cc for balance😡

I have purposely been saving this card!!!  I called CS the system defaults to any gc balance...then cc.

Can you please confirm this!!! I did not want gc used😡

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods Totally "Annoyed" with QVC taking my GC instead of using cc😡😡😡😡

yes, i believe  if you DONT want your credits or gift card used you have to unclick the box that shows the amount of your credit/gift card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 

I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience. When you get to the check out screens you must uncheck the credits. Credits (member credits as well as giftcard credits) are automatically checked and you must uncheck them. I have checked your order to see if I could make any changes, however, the transaction is closed so unable to amend. Again I am sorry this happened.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

thank you & yes I did all this.  In fact, prior to submitting the ez pay amount showed $18.86 (or whatever right change)!

So you're saying again before I place order I must go BACK to payment AGAIN & UNCHECK AGAIN😳

Either way I will and hope someone never gives me a QVC gc again - it was a pain from the beginning just trying to get it on my account!!!!!

Thank you of course I'll enjoy my new D&B tote for my upcoming travel plans.