Valued Contributor

Mods: Re Email sent to Q Social Team

Yesterday I sent an email to Q Social Team regarding a promo that QVC ran in March for which I not yet received credit.  Can a moderator please respond?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods: Re Email sent to Q Social Team

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Yesterday I sent an email to Q Social Team regarding a promo that QVC ran in March for which I not yet received credit.  Can a moderator please respond?

Good Morning, yes, we did receive your email and sent a response at 10:10am. We let you know in the response that it would take 6-8 weeks from your order date of 3/17/18. Our response is below.

Thank you for shopping and posting with us in our forums! ~Kim

"Thank you for writing. The credit is $25 when you spend $250 or more, which you did. The $25 in credits are to be issued within 6 – 8 weeks after March 17th, so there is still a little time for it to be issued. If you have not received the credit by May 17th please let us know.

Thank you again,

Alice

QVC Social Team"

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Kim-QVC.  I did not receive the email.  In fact, I have frequently signed up for promo and other emails from QVC and do not ever receive them.  I do receive notices of shipments and returns.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC - Kim, I still have not received this credit.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.

QVC Customer Care

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@Kim-QVC - Kim, I still have not received this credit.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Good morning @Stevie Nix - thank you for letting me know. I have taken care of this and placed the credit on your customer (member) account, it does not show on the QCard statement or balance. It can be used on any item of your choice and there is no expiration date to it. Thank you for being a QVC shopper! ~Kim

Valued Contributor

@Kim-QVC - Thank you!