Honored Contributor

I have edited a former post 3 times now to insert a photo from my cell (which I have done before).  I get the "success" notification, but no picture .  I DO hit "insert" when it comes up, as well as "reply" a few seconds later.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, Please......

[ Edited ]

@ECBG,  In the "public images" in your profile, there  are 2 identical photos added yesterday -- are those the ones you wanted to add to a post?

To see your images, click/tap on your nickname.   (I think you'll have to be using the full desktop view of the forums instead of mobile view.)

After the website accesses your profile (for some of us that's taking a very long time, so get a cuppa tea while the profile loads🙃😉), on the left side of the display look under "My Images." 

Choose "View Images for ECBG" and then click/tap on the album to see all the saved images.

If the newest pix in your album are the ones you want, you can edit your post  and when you insert/edit image just choose "From My Uploaded Images."   

That takes you to your albums and you can select the photo.   The "insert" should work quickly.   I don't think this is a new problem, just a continuation of the user file database problem that started last November and never has been resolved.   I hope this helps.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Thank you!  I never thought to look in my uploaded images for that picture!  I have looked in that area before, just for curiosity, and I didn't have all of my pictures there.

I still had to redo the post twice using my loaded images.  The first time the picture appeared until I posted it.

Thank you for your kind help!Smiley Happy

Image result for one flower

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Excellent, @ECBG!   You're welcome!   I'm glad it worked.   When we upload an image to a post, it automatically also adds it to the images in our profile album.    If, on the other hand, we copy and paste an image to a post, it won't be added to our saved profile images, so that's probably the difference you saw in the past.   

Take care, and have a lovely weekend!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova