Trusted Contributor

Mods, Please, need help with orders

I have 2 orders that have been "in process" since 09/04 (Monday). And payment is not the issue.  Could you please explain the problem.It will be a week tomorrow.  That will be one week tomorrow before the items have even been shipped.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mods, Please, need help with orders

[ Edited ]

This part of shopping at is the Q is  something I get frustrated with too! There are often, like today that I may have an inquiry and can't get answers from them!

i had 3 long sleeve tees for fall/wit tat were "in process" for nearly a week. But yesterday I ordered the Vionic boots and 4hours later decided to cancel them. They were already past the window to cancel it. They were in process & couldn't e cancelled fiery only 4-5 hours!!!

Just a crszy way and as usual, no consistency. 

Frequent Contributor

The same for me .since September 4 and not shipped. I call them cs made no difference. I ask to cancel the order and was told they were being shipped. Well I just checked and they are still in process. This is ridiculous 7 days way to long .Top that of with shipping 7.to 8 days and you are into two weeks .well until later thiese are shipped  I won't order any thing else .

Respected Contributor

Please let me know the status of A3122, "in process"; order placed 9/6.  Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@ruthbe

I am sorry for the delay in the processing of your orders. I will have to investigate this further as I see others are having the same issue. In the meantime, your 3 orders that are currently in process (the 2 Peace Love World items and the Logo Cardigan) have all had the labels printed so will ship tomorrow am. 

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@ScarletDove

I am sorry for the delay in the processing of your order. I have checked it and the label has also been printed and should ship in the morning. Thank you for your patience! 

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

Beth, thank you for checking on the status on my orders.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@ScarletDove

I am sorry for the delay in the processing of your order. I have checked it and the label has also been printed and should ship in the morning. Thank you for your patience! 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Thank you very much, I truly appreciate.....

QVC Customer Care

@ScarletDove

A3122 has shipped and is currently in Laurel MD. The estimated delivery date is the 13th and you should receive it by then.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@ScarletDove

A3122 has shipped and is currently in Laurel MD. The estimated delivery date is the 13th and you should receive it by then.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC   Beth, thank you for following this order and providing est. delivery date, I truly appreciate......