Respected Contributor

Re: Mods Please Read : Order Cancelled by QVC after Pre Auth/Debit was Charged

@KyStrad, are you using an actual credit card, which for your protection would make sense for such an expensive item, or a debit card? And do you have a credit history using this card? 

Just me, but I would never expect any company that I've not had a buying history with to release a $1200 item at a fifth of the price. QVC does inform that Easy Pay is available upon credit approval.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KyStrad 

Consider yourself lucky after this is resolved and don't shop here anymore.Just too many problems that never get solved correctly....imo

FYI, the Q doesn't stand by any of the elec. items they sell............you are on your own should they not work or breakdown

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

So this has got to be some of the worst service I have ever experienced!!

the rep that I spoke with 2 days ago assured me that they could place my order again. So I took the leap of faith with them already having pre authorized my account for 1200$ and placed the order again, tying up another 1200$. 

Two days pass and guess what. The order is canceled AGAIN, my account is CLOSED AGAIN, and they even closed my forum USER so I had to create another. When you call customer care they still cant give anything explanation other than the address isn't correct which it 100% is. If it were the address then the pre auth wouldn't have gone through AGAIN, and why would they need to CLOSE everything I am attached to for a simple address issue.

I will say again that this is the worst service I have ever received and they have provided 0 help to resolve it other than tie up more of my money and say someone should call me back within a week. Truly unbelievable. Why do they even sell items like this if its this much trouble. 

@Beth-QVC