Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG.   I'm using a Samsung S2 tablet and have had no trouble posting pictures.

@Kachina624,  Have you noticed any change at all, any delay in the time it takes after you tap the "insert image" button?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Patience is a virtue I need to improve upon. I end up walking away for a few minutes from the IPad and return with hopes the image has posted. 

I wonder how many posters have given up posting due to the issues. 

Sweet dreams, 

🦋

You're welcome, @butterfly123.   When I add an image or try to access my profile (list of past posts or my image albums), I open another tab or walk away to do something else while the process lumbers along.    It's bizarre that we have to do that, but it's been so long a problem here on the forums that the only thing we can do is find workarounds.   I do think some people have decided it's not worth the hassle to post with all the glitches.

Thanks, and sweet dreams to you, too, my friend.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo.  I have done a couple recently that took longer than usual to load.  I had a time last Friday, eventually was unable to use tablet or stream anything on TV.  Finally unplugged modem, waited a couple minutes and plugged back in.  Problem fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Reset the phone settings and try then again.