Frequent Contributor

Mods, Need help with a refund please

I have 3 refunds that I am waiting for. Two were for items I returned and one was for an order I never received.  All three refunds were processed on 2/22/19 but as of today they are still not showing up on my QCard. It's never taken this long before. I did notice that one of my easy pays showed up on my account in 2 days so why are my refunds taking so long? It's been 8 days already.

Thank You.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mods, Need help with a refund please

You can't trust QVC shipping, I have found numerous mistakes in the amount of refund for the last 6 months, hence, I can't deal with them anymore.  Call corporate, they have been bombarded with phone calls because of horrible customer service as well as incorrect return amount, 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Squirt60  please send your Q Account number and order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help. Alice QVC Social Team

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

I have 3 refunds that I am waiting for. Two were for items I returned and one was for an order I never received.  All three refunds were processed on 2/22/19 but as of today they are still not showing up on my QCard. It's never taken this long before. I did notice that one of my easy pays showed up on my account in 2 days so why are my refunds taking so long? It's been 8 days already.

Thank You.

I am having the same problem. I received an email on 2/22 that two refunds had been issued to my credit card. As of today, nothing has been credited but they are able to debit for easy pays. I am so disgusted and confused about their business practices. I emailed this morning. I spoke with a representative yesterday who had very little concern about my refund. So, I feel your pain. 

Esteemed Contributor

FYI, the mods are of no help. I received an email telling me it takes ten days. Good luck to you and any customer waiting for their refunds. Not a good sign and they are just trying to appease the customer. So when you return an item using their label, you can plan on a 3 to 4 week turnaround.  Not very encouraging or enticing to purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

I still had not received my refunds for two orders as of today. They were refunded on 2/22. I did a live chat this morning and found out there was a finance issue. The refunds were released on 3/4. I should get in 3-5 days. I am really annoyed that I have not had any honest communication until today. Very disappointing!!!