Esteemed Contributor

Mods - Need help please on duplicate order

Yesterday afternoon I placed an order and it seemed to go through successfully.  Kept checking my order status and it never appeared and I did not receive a confirmation e-mail. I thought there was a problem, so I reordered the item several hours later.

As of midnight, my original order still hadn't appeared, just my second order.

This morning when I checked my order status,  my original order mysteriously appeared along with the second one.  So now I have two orders coming and of course, I can't cancel either one!

Can you please help?  I don't want to have to be responsible for returning one of these items, especially since it is a big box.

Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods - Need help please on duplicate order

@twinsister We've sent you an email. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  - Thanks!  I just responded to you.

New Contributor

This same thing happened to me yesterday too, with the TSV.  When I checked my orders this morning, there were two orders but yesterday there wasn't.  Please help if you can.  Thanks very much.  

QVC Customer Care

@jc We see both orders and unfortunately we're unable to cancel either. One order may not actually ship but if both do, please let us know and we'll help with the return. Cindy

Super Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  Same thing happened to me.  I guess there was a computer glitch somewhere?  What do I do if I receive the duplicate order?  Thanks!