Frequent Contributor

One box was delivered to me this morning which contained H385965. Temptations Candy Corn Bowl. 

I did not receive the box containing H385967 Temptations Candy Corn Platter. The tracking shows Delivered. It was not delivered to my house. 

Please resend this platter out to me. I am afraid they will sell out, as tomorrow begins a big Temptations fall promotion. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It is not unusual for that to happen, in fact it happened to me this week.  The second item arrived with the next postal delivery.  Wait and see if it comes Monday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@TissyA wrote:

One box was delivered to me this morning which contained H385965. Temptations Candy Corn Bowl. 

I did not receive the box containing H385967 Temptations Candy Corn Platter. The tracking shows Delivered. It was not delivered to my house. 

Please resend this platter out to me. I am afraid they will sell out, as tomorrow begins a big Temptations fall promotion. 

Thank you. 

@TissyA  I'm sorry your tiem didn't arrive.  Replacement for Item H385968 Temp-tations 16" Candy Corn Platter has been issued.  Your new item should arrive on or about Tuesday, August 11, 2020.  I also agree with Kachina, it will will probably arrive another day.  if it does, please let us know.  

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It is not unusual for that to happen, in fact it happened to me this week.  The second item arrived with the next postal delivery.  Wait and see if it comes Monday.

This is not a postal delivery. The box I did receive was delivered by UPS. I watched the truck drive away.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mods, Need Help Please

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@TissyA wrote:

Thank you. 

@TissyA  I'm sorry your tiem didn't arrive.  Replacement for Item H385968 Temp-tations 16" Candy Corn Platter has been issued.  Your new item should arrive on or about Tuesday, August 11, 2020.  I also agree with Kachina, it will will probably arrive another day.  if it does, please let us know.  

@Melvin-QVC , 

Thank you very much. The box I received was delivered by UPS, so not a postal delivery. I saw the truck drive away, as he rang my door bell. 

I will let you know if it does show up.