Honored Contributor

Mods, My screen name changed. Can you help me get it back?

Mods, My screen name changed. Can you help me get it back? I don't know what I did.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods, My screen name changed. Can you help me get it back?

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D - You've mentioned in the forums that you ask and answer questions and post reviews on the main website—since those actions now always prompt you to enter your nickname, I'm guessing you could have accidentally mistyped your previous nickname during the process. But even if that isn't the source of the problem, I'll bet you could try one of the actions mentioned above where it prompts you for a nickname, enter your old/preferred version, and see if that updates your profile. Good luck!

ETA: You can also just change your nickname via the main website (not here in the forums) without having to post anything. Go to My Account > Account Settings, and you'll see a field for "Nickname." Click the plus sign next to "Edit" and update as desired. Be sure to log out of both the main website and the forums when you're done. The next time you log in, you should be all set with the nickname you edited/created.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, My screen name changed. Can you help me get it back?

@loriqvc @Thanks for responding. I checked and the screen name there was not changed.