Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I think it's bizarre the way some posters use Board Moderators as their personal shopping assistants.  I would think that is what a Customer Service department is for.

they ARE a part of customer service....an excellent part, by the way.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

When these forums were first updated a few years ago, all the Mods did was zap posts and threads.

That was ALL that they did.

Maybe they are going back to that.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

The Mods have often been the last resort when problems could not be resolved by regular Customer Service.  Perhaps regular Customer Service reps need new job descriptions and duties.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I think it's bizarre the way some posters use Board Moderators as their personal shopping assistants.  I would think that is what a Customer Service department is for.

@Johnnyeager 

Perhaps it is because issues are not resolved with Customer Service, but this board serves to alert others as to unfavorable services at QVC and when spotted by a moderator, they get something done about it.  Just hypothesizing.  How about you?  Are you CS?

Esteemed Contributor

Customer Service?  No, not at all.

Just a poster who finds it very bizarre that posters expect the Moderators to be at their beck and call as soon as they shout out at them.  Just, in my, opinion, bizarre.