Frequent Contributor

@Mods - Logo White TSV Jacket Not Shipped

[ Edited ]

I ordered the A385298 white TSV jacket on 3/8/20 and it shows “in process” still 9 days later. My order number is @@@@@@@. Customer service only tells me things are slow because of the hsn merger. This seems like an exorbitant amount of time for an order to process and I’m wondering if there’s a problem with my order. Can a Mod assist?

QVC Customer Care

Re: @Mods - Logo White TSV Jacket Not Shipped

@PugdogMom   I am so sorry for the delay.  Our Bethlehem warehouse is currently working on a 2 day delay.  Unfortunatley, we have no additional information that we can provide, I am sorry.  Susan

Frequent Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thank you for the info. You mentioned they’re on a 2-day delay.  My order is still in process after 9 days. Are you saying it’s customary for an order to be in process for 7 days? When I placed my order, the estimated delivery date (not ship date) was 3/14/20. It’s now 3/17/20 and still hasn’t been shipped. Can’t help but wonder if there’s a problem.

Contributor

There is a possibility that they are working short staff due to pandemic.    Everything is moving more slowly these days.