Honored Contributor

Mods, Just want to let you know. Having some trouble posting resulting in duplicate posts

I’d just like to notify mods that I’ve had some troubling posting. After submitting a post it doesn’t go through so I’ve resubmitted it and then see there is a duplicate. I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue but I think I should notify someone. Thanks, Mods, for all you do. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mods, Just want to let you know. Having some trouble posting resulting in duplicate posts

Yep! I have gone back to delete identical posts on two threads. Those happened yesterday and the duplicates arrived several minutes apart. A wonky board is just another sign that systems are overloaded. But the issue just makes me smile at this point.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, Just want to let you know. Having some trouble posting resulting in duplicate posts

Welcome to the club.  We're all having multiple problems with the boards to the point I quit and go do something else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are many, many threads here re: problems posting on the forums for the last couple of days.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

When I open a thread I always open it in a new tab.  When trying to post and I get the never-ending wheel spinning I've discovered that if I return to the original tab and reopen the thread (again, in a new tab) the post is there but in the initial tab the post still looks like it is processing.  I then close the still processing tab.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Would be nice if QVC would address the issue and say they are working on it?