Honored Contributor

Mods I received order I moved to "wish list"

[ Edited ]

I put in cart 2 temptations low profile plates w/lid on special price & thought I  moved them to "wish list" as gifts.  I just received them!  They were each $5.50 EACH to ship.  ($11 total)

I just received both in same box.  For me to return pre-paid is $10.95 + 11.00 to ship = $21.95 😮 both items shipping in one large box .  The item was only $21.20 returning fees costs  more than the item😳

I did not want them to ship just move to wish list🤔🤷‍♀️.  Can i return (not opened) using "refused return to sender"?

Thank you! 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods I received order I moved to "wish list"

@homedecor1  I'm sorry, but I do not suggest refusing a package because it's returned uninsured. You can place both orders in one box and return them using one prepaid label.

Regular Contributor

I'm going to do some research, but I don't think you can do what they are doing re: shipping and long wait times to ship out. There are laws that govern e-commerce sites. Which is why you are seeing flat rates at all major retail sites. 

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC 

Thank you for your reply but  at $21.00 to return/ship considering both in 1 box and $11.00 (5.50 each). Grrrrrr

I know it was my "mistake" but geez...I realized the mistake while this purchase was in process for days...and could NOT be cancelled or put in "wish list".

😡

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom 

Thank you BUT mistakes like this (mine) continue to make Q more revenue.

I took them to USPS this morning box would be $18.70 at their rate vs. $10.95 Q prepaid.

Oh well maybe I can gift them🤷‍♀️.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care