Honored Contributor

Mods: I need to find out about $75 account credit offered for Q Card

Mods:

Perhaps you can shed some light on a problem my "older" lady friend is having with this offer.  This was offered if she opened a QCARD which she did and has zero balance.  Synchrony Bank referred her to QVC CS.

She has all the paperwork and the info.  Apparently, she has "patiently" been waiting for her $75 credit.  She contacted QVC CS and they informed her she 'USED' it towards her EZPAY payments.

Now, that doesn't seem right to me, so I'm asking you.  I can get her account information if necessary.

1) The offer was to open a Qcard you would receive a $75 account credit.

I explained to her I thought this was a QVC membership    credit on account.

2)  WHY would QVC without her authorization APPLY this credit ($75) towards ez pay balance when its paid off!  

and NO CREDIT shows on her CC statement???

So, here is the ? - am I misunderstanding the offer.  It was NOT a $75 credit on QCard but a credit on QVC membership account.

Can you please verify this for me.  She is as confused as I am!!!

thank you,

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods: I need to find out about $75 account credit offered for Q Card

Hi @homedecor1 

Unfortunately we are unable to discuss another persons account with you but please have your friend email her information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to research this for her.

Barb 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Thank you but she does not do email.  She does not have computer.  I was just asking as perhaps I was giving her WRONG info from what I knew of the offer.

I will be traveling to see her next week and will call CS (and ask for supervisor) because there is NO WAY this credit on QVC should have been applied to EZ PAY payments when there are NONE!!!

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

if you are going to visit her, i would suggest calling qvc customer service to discuss this issue OR set up an email account for her so she can email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

the CREDIT goes onto her qvc account as a credit so that when she orders something she can deduct the $75 (or part of it, depending on how much is spent at that time.) it does not get applied to easy payments. it does not get applied to her qvc credit card account. it DOES have an expiration date. the amount usually appears within 6 - 8 weeks of the opening of the cc account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you this is what I thought also.  This "credit" was not on her QCard but Q membership account.

Shes a older lady (not many patience😉) she wanted me to inquire. She will be with me when I call for her.  My FIL was hearing & visually impaired -- I always called companies for him.  Once he identified/OK'd they spoke with me.

I'm sure Q will do the same.  She's very "upset" because she didn't get what was promised her.  We will correct it I'm sure.

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Update:

I contacted CS for my friend today.  

The CS rep - sorry didn't get her name but she was exceptional!

She answered all the questions, reviewed her orders, updated her info and most important my friend did get her $75 credit🙂

I wish I knew her name because I'd send her a kudos.  My friend now is one happy camper! 

Honored Contributor

great news @homedecor1 .

so glad you helped her get it resolved. Smiley Happy

thanks for coming back and letting us know.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

I am writing to you directly for this identical problem that the other person was describing.  I was offered the $75 QVC Account Credit for opening a new Q Card account.  I spoke to customer service twice now and am not getting to far with a correct answer. I did everything they required me to and now my account shows a $20 credit. Not $75 The C.S. rep.told me the $75 expired, how can that be? My offer states that the credit has to be used by 9/30/19. I Iopend the acct. in July and now they want to only give $20? 

I've been a customer of QVC since Sept. 13, 1995. I've never had a Q Card and only now because of this generous offer did I apply and was accepted. This offer is directly from QVC and not Synchrony. 

Can you help me with this?  I feel like I am getting the run around or I am speaking to people in customer service that have no knowledge of this promotion.  I opened my acct. in July before the 22nd and paid that purchase off already.

Thank You for any advice.

QVC Customer Care

@Leeny wrote:

@Barbara-QVC 

I am writing to you directly for this identical problem that the other person was describing.  I was offered the $75 QVC Account Credit for opening a new Q Card account.  I spoke to customer service twice now and am not getting to far with a correct answer. I did everything they required me to and now my account shows a $20 credit. Not $75 The C.S. rep.told me the $75 expired, how can that be? My offer states that the credit has to be used by 9/30/19. I Iopend the acct. in July and now they want to only give $20? 

I've been a customer of QVC since Sept. 13, 1995. I've never had a Q Card and only now because of this generous offer did I apply and was accepted. This offer is directly from QVC and not Synchrony. 

Can you help me with this?  I feel like I am getting the run around or I am speaking to people in customer service that have no knowledge of this promotion.  I opened my acct. in July before the 22nd and paid that purchase off already.

Thank You for any advice.

@Leeny   I sent you an email.  Look forward to hearing from you. 

Melvin, Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVC 

Thank You, I've sent you a response to your email.

Leeny