Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, I need help.

[ Edited ]

@Penelope59 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is what is happening with you but I noticed that....if I log onto the forums first then I am also logged into my account and can view all of my information, order status, etc....but...if I log onto my account first  and then go to forums, I am not able to see any notifications until I also sign in there...I just make sure now to sign out of both places Smiley Happy I can not see anything on my account unless I am either already signed on to forums with my password or I log into my account with that password...I just checked to make sure ...maybe you could try to sign out of forums and then go to your account to see if that works for you...hopefully thats it

@Beth-QVC

I also tried to access my account without being logged into the forums and it's all there, open and ready for hackers.

While it may be convenient, I don't want my personal info so easily accessed.  I prefer to have to log in to help protect my information.  There are too many who could take advantage.  I've had my credit card and bank account hacked in the past and it was a royal pain to resolve.  

Frequent Contributor

@CalminHeart    Woman Surprised Oh dear...that is definitely not good. I'm sorry that wasn't a solution for you. I hope IT addresses the problem very quickly....good luck