Honored Contributor

Mods: I have NO invoices on the last 3 packages

[ Edited ]

@qvcsocialteam

I have no invoice either in the BOX or on the outside (was 3 part) -- the POST office delivered because there is a UPS Sticker on the box indicating my address from their transfer point.

If I click on the print return label - it only gives me the RETURN MAILING LABEL -- I want to pay for the return NOT use QVC return slip as I'm going to put ALL three in one box.

4EDDBD3D-320C-4AC5-8605-BFAF565E36AC.jpeg

Please advise how to get the return invoice.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods: I have NO invoices on the last 3 packages

@homedecor1    Surely you know by now to email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including the appropriate order numbers.  They aren't psychic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, no invoices.  Bothers me since keep my orders stored in a box, just in case.  Then after a year, I get rid of them.  But when I get a package I like to check to see what and how much just to make sure.  

Contributor

I've had the saame experience. It bothers me because there is  no return label, and there isn't a preprinted invoice that I can eaasily insert to any return with infomation about the item I purchased, and the manner in which I want the return to be refunded. I go on the computer...write down all of the info, and then find an unused return label ..LOL   Is this a new practice? Or is  it done by accident?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@homedecor1    Surely you know by now to email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including the appropriate order numbers.  They aren't psychic.

@Kachina624 

I'm just going to let your "sarcasm" pass...because I know from many of your helpful posts to all here -- everything is perfect with your QVC experiences...someday maybe ours will be too🙂

I won't post order #s here & YES I emailed them 3 days ago with all the info and pictures ...

BUT thank you😉🙄

Yes!  Why no return labels lately?  My mom is so frustrated that she may stop shopping here.  Please fix that?

Tati

Valued Contributor

I had six packages with no invoice. I went to my order status and printed out from there.

Beckybluyu

QVC Customer Care

Hi @homedecor1 

I am sorry that your did not receive invoices with some of your orders. I do not see that we have received any emails from you recently. Please resend the order information and we would be happy to assist you. 

You can also print an invoice from your order status page on our website by clicking on the printer icon next to your order number. 

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC 

Thank you I did this -- under order "print return label".  I can't get the form for reason for return (although I fill it out) I hit print and it only prints the RETURN pre-paid shipping label.  Only 1 page.

Should I just print them and attach to each box?  Perhaps my info for return is coded somewhere within it & don't want it "scanned" when received then I'll get charged $6.95 for each.

I hope this makes sense😉. Thank you!!!

===========

DUH... I just noticed both are on same sheet...thankyou Barb ...had a stuck brain  moment!!!!

Thankyou!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tati Pebbles wrote:

Yes!  Why no return labels lately?  My mom is so frustrated that she may stop shopping here.  Please fix that?

Tati

@Tati Pebbles    Oft times when something other than the normal paperwork is missing, it's been sent from a vendor who, for some reason, don't seem to have the supplies they should.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment