Esteemed Contributor

Re: the banner at the top of the page, " Same Covos, New Destination. Join our We # love QVC Facebook group ", are there plans to shut down these boards?

Just curious.

Thanks! 😊

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mods - I Have A Question

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Re: the banner at the top of the page, " Same Covos, New Destination. Join our We # love QVC Facebook group ", are there plans to shut down these boards?

Just curious.

Thanks! 😊

@Anonymous032819  Mod Kim answered that in the thread she deleted as her deletion reason.  You can read it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Just curious.

Thanks! 😊

@Anonymous032819  Mod Kim answered that in the thread she deleted as her deletion reason.  You can read it.

Correct, @Pearlee!😊   @Anonymous032819, Just to make it easier, I'll add what I posted on another thread in which this was discussed:

Regarding the QVC's official

"We #loveQVC" Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc/) linked in the banner...

@Kim-QVC's note on the closed Community Chat thread

"A Big Thank You to the Posters Here":

"This post has been removed by QVC because it not true and causing too much concern. The QVC Community forums are not closing or being replaced by the new Facebook group. Please do not worry."

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo Thank you for posting and the clarification, I personally did not see this and it's just nice to know.

Honored Contributor

I missed the mods answer, not seeing it when i clink on link.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@dooBdoo Thank you for posting and the clarification, I personally did not see this and it's just nice to know.

You're welcome, @Just Bling.😊   It turned out to be a cause for concern for many of us...  I wish they would redo the banner because it sounds rather ominous, in my opinion.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

You're welcome, @Just Bling.😊   It turned out to be a cause for concern for many of us...  I wish they would redo the banner because it sounds rather ominous, in my opinion.

So from this post, no concern?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

That's why I posted this question, because the thread has evaporated. It doesn't exist anymore. It's like it was never there. So I didn't know that the Mods had left a comment. I didn't see their comment, which is why I asked.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Well this thread probably won't last long ....

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the answer so glad you asked. Not sure why they wouldn't leave it up for clarification though.