Honored Contributor

Mods - How Is This Possible?

[ Edited ]

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Top-with-Print-and-Godets.product.A286...

This LOGO top was a One Day Only offering this past Monday Aug. 21 and aired in the LOGO Monday evening show starting at 8:00pm.  

So today's Top Finds on Aug. 23rd  list it at a One Day Only price which looks to me to be the same price as the ODO offering on Monday although I didn't order it so I can't say for sure but I think it's the same ODO price. 

How is a One Day Only price offered again just two days later?   Does One Day Only at QVC mean "until the day after tomorrow when it'll be this price again?"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods - How Is This Possible?

You go get 'em, @Pearlee!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  They were counting on the customers not having such good memories.  In other words they think we're stupid and nobody is keeping score.  Au contraire; They should not underestimate.   Poor mods. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I guess according to QVC a "one day only" can have many one days!

Honored Contributor

I'm confused. How can it be a Top Find on August 24th when today is only August 23? 

It's possible it was a computer glitch and was never removed from the system at the ODO price.  Similar to when they offer a TSV and the next day, late in the afternoon, the item is still in the system as a TSV at the TSV price.   

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Pearlee@Lipstickdiva,  @kaydee50@Hippiified@Kachina624 Thank you for your feedback. I will be happy to share it with our management team.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm confused. How can it be a Top Find on August 24th when today is only August 23? 

It's possible it was a computer glitch and was never removed from the system at the ODO price.  Similar to when they offer a TSV and the next day, late in the afternoon, the item is still in the system as a TSV at the TSV price.   

@Lipstickdiva  @Alice-QVC

Ooops - Lipstick Diva is right and I had my dates off by one - sorry.

It was an ODO in the evening LOGO show on Monday Aug. 21 and is a Top Find  ODO again today on Aug. 23.

Thanks LipstickDiva for pointing this out.   A small vacation trip threw off my dates!

The point is though, it was an ODO one day and again two days later.  I edited my first post to fix the dates.  The Monday and Wednesday parts are right even if the dates were wrong.