Honored Contributor

Mods - Help please with missing order!

@Barbara-QVC @Beth-QVC or any other moderator:

I ordered item M49714 in the morning on August 10th.  I used a CC for payment.  After my order was confirmed, I phoned my sister-in-law and told her about it, as I knew she'd be interested.  She ordered it at least an hour or more after I did.  She had trouble placing her order and had to get CS to help.  She ordered the same color as I did.

So what happens?  My order didn't even show "shipped" until the 14th and now on the evening of the 17th there is still no tracking available and it hasn't arrived.

Hers shipped the very next day and it arrived yesterday!  The color I ordered is, of course, sold out.

Can you find out what is going on with my order?  I really want my item and I'm not pleased that her order was clearly processed before mine (and who knows how many others?).  What is going on in the order processing and shipping departments?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods - Help please with missing order!

@Venezia wrote:

@Barbara-QVC@Beth-QVC or any other moderator:

I ordered item M49714 in the morning on August 10th.  I used a CC for payment.  After my order was confirmed, I phoned my sister-in-law and told her about it, as I knew she'd be interested.  She ordered it at least an hour or more after I did.  She had trouble placing her order and had to get CS to help.  She ordered the same color as I did.

So what happens?  My order didn't even show "shipped" until the 14th and now on the evening of the 17th there is still no tracking available and it hasn't arrived.

Hers shipped the very next day and it arrived yesterday!  The color I ordered is, of course, sold out.

Can you find out what is going on with my order?  I really want my item and I'm not pleased that her order was clearly processed before mine (and who knows how many others?).  What is going on in the order processing and shipping departments?

I would be happy to check on this @Venezia and I will send you an email with more information.  

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC- Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

You are most welcome @Venezia!  The email has been sent.

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC- Okay, on my way to check it out and thanks again. 

Regular Contributor

curious to know what happened.  Let us know!

Honored Contributor

@Leelee1123 wrote:

curious to know what happened.  Let us know!

@Leelee1123- No idea!  The item showed "shipped" on the 14th, but there is no tracking information at all and the item has never arrived.  UPS says they never got it, so it wasn't scanned by them.  They said to open an investigation with QVC.

Barbara has kindly arranged to ship out a replacement to me that's currently "in process".  I guess I'll never know where my garden shovel went to! Fingers crossed I get the replacement.

And, if anyone out there, gets a lavender garden shovel that she didn't order, let me know!  Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

@Venezia Good luck!