Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVCor any other moderator:  This is an odd problem.  On April 19th I got 13 (count 'em - THIRTEEN) email messages to tell me that a Joan Rivers show had been rescheduled.

The first one arrived at 11:15 a.m. and the final one at 1:27 p.m.

This isn't the first time.  A while back, when another JR show was rescheduled, I got the same thing:  exactly 13 emails, spaced apart by several minutes each time.  I was going to notify you then, but got busy and didn't do it.  I decided it was just a fluke.

But with this occurring again, someone should look into why my inbox is being flooded with emails.  I got the message the first time; don't need 12 more emails to get the point across.  Woman Frustrated

TIA.

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia

I am so sorry that this happened again! I will investigate this to ensure it does not happen again. 

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Me too

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  I've got you beat; I got 22 notifications about Denim & Co. shows last week.  Same email.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, at least they know you exist.  I receive no emails from QVC, in spite of being signed up to receive notifications,  and asking the mods here (numerous times) to add me to the contact lists.  

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC I got a whole page of them also.  ( i didn't count, I just deleated) But it happens a lot. 

QVC Customer Care

@KKWA

I will check it out as well.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Venezia.  I've got you beat; I got 22 notifications about Denim & Co. shows last week.  Same email.

@Kachina624- LOL!  But did you get the message???  Woman LOL

I figured this wasn't just happening to me, so it needed to be pointed out.

Thank you, @Beth-QVC , for looking into it.