Super Contributor

Mods - Email sent last week to easy return not replied to?

I can wait, however, I don't even know if they received my email.  I have an order that I need to exchange, but I didn't receive a label, and my printer refuses to print all the bar codes.  Can I just stick another label from QVC on the package and return and hope for an exchange?  Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: Mods - Email sent last week to easy return not replied to?

Speaking from my own recent experience, they did not email confirmation that they received the email.  But, they did email they processed it about 7 days after I sent my message to them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods - Email sent last week to easy return not replied to?

@new nickname 4 - If a mod doesn't get back to you tonight, I'd suggest emailing the Easy Returns team again tomorrow. I'd imagine that they're getting a lot more requests ever since QVC started promoting their services in the website banner; it's possible they're working their way toward your message and just haven't gotten to it yet.  Smiley Wink

I definitely would NOT recommend using a return label for your order other than the one directly associated with it (unless you choose to pay your own way and just write the address on the package, not including any scannable details). The barcodes on all the labels connect to specific orders, so you'll be setting yourself up for a mess if you try to use a label from one order to return another.

Good luck!