Respected Contributor

Again a color mixup has occured in the New section.  Issac Mizrahi's Novelty Stitch Sweater Cardigan Item #A451961.  Color shown as Navy is actually Rich Gold and Rich Gold is shown as Navy.

This results in receiving incorrect color when ordering on line.  Please alert IT to correct the color.  I plan to order the Rich Gold and do not want to end up receiving the Navy.  Don't want to order by phone as I want my on-line rebate.

IT really needs to know they need to be more accurate in naming the color circles as this as been happening frequently lately.

Mods, thanks for your help and posters if you are ordering, be careful in selecting color choice.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods - Color mix up in New

Good morning @KathyM23 - thank you for the "heads-up". I opened a request to have the fixed, -Kim

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23    They still haven't fixed one of the last ones we reported several weeks ago.  A pumpkin color is still identified as slate gray.  They obviously don't care. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Yes, as I've said many times, it is time to change IT companies.  

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23   I don't think this is an IT problem.  A human just mislabeled them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment