Super Contributor

Mods: Can't Track All State Cell Phone Plan!

@Barbara-QVC 

@Beth-QVC 

Hi mods,

You 2 have been so helpful to me the past few days with order delivery questions.

On 11-30 I ordered a coverage plan for the TracFone I ordered. It's from All State. I can't track the order, even after going to the USPS website and typing in the track #.

Can either one of you offer help? I would have thought as easy order such as this would be traceable?

Thank you two so much. You're my Christmas angels!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods: Can't Track All State Cell Phone Plan!

@Posh Poodle 

Within a few hours of placing the order, Square Trade receives the order transmittal and activates the agreement. If you haven't received the agreement/paperwork, be assured that the agreement has been activated. To request a copy of the paperwork, please contact Square Trade directly at 1-877-927-7268 or www.squaretrade.com. 

Unfortunately, we do not have any copies because they are sent
directly from SquareTrade.

I hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

You are right, @Posh Poodle   @Barbara-QVC   The moderators really are the angels of excellent customer service for QVC.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Thank you SOOOO much!

I'll give it a smidge longer for the paperwork to arrive before contacting the company, but it's good to know the phone is covered and I can get the paperwork by calling them.

You mods deserve a nice bonus in your stockings this year!

QVC Customer Care

@Posh Poodle  and @aroc3435 

Thank you so much for the kind words. We do our best to help out!

Barb

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

You are right, @Posh Poodle   @Barbara-QVC   The moderators really are the angels of excellent customer service for QVC.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

@aroc3435 - Yes, they are and they deserve extra thanks for maintaining that service during this very difficult year!

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

@Venezia 

@aroc3435 

Hello everyone,

I did get in touch with All State about the coverage plan. They do mail out paper warranties if requested. So it's worth the extra time to call or chat online with them since they do mostly everything paperless. I'm having them mail me a hard copy. They can also email policies. Just thought you all might want to know.

Stay well!