Respected Contributor

i ordered an item on March 2.  It has spent most of this time in processing and then sitting in Morrow GA.  It finally left GA went up 95 past my house to NJ.  Return trip back down 95 to my USPO soon??  Who knows.  Lost all enthusiasm for the purchase at this point.  The EDD was March 11.  The tracking info is included.  64DB3CE5-8FDB-40D0-9B89-5784A3913144.jpeg

By the time i receive it, if i do receive it, the total time will be at least two weeks since i ordered.  This is not how you stay a relevant retailer in the 21st century.

QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie wrote:

i ordered an item on March 2.  It has spent most of this time in processing and then sitting in Morrow GA.  It finally left GA went up 95 past my house to NJ.  Return trip back down 95 to my USPO soon??  Who knows.  Lost all enthusiasm for the purchase at this point.  The EDD was March 11.  The tracking info is included.  64DB3CE5-8FDB-40D0-9B89-5784A3913144.jpeg

By the time i receive it, if i do receive it, the total time will be at least two weeks since i ordered.  This is not how you stay a relevant retailer in the 21st century.

@Shawnie   Hi, I would love to help but it looks like you have all the information.  Unfortunately, you will have to contact customer service at 1.800.367.9444 to verify some information, then we can take action on it.  I apologize for any inconvenience with your order.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Re: Mods Can You Help?

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC @verify what information?  this is all there is in the tracking system.  And btw i just received an order that i placed a week after this order.

Respected Contributor

I am finding that packages do not arrive by the EDD anymore but do arrive. QVC is slow to ship & USPS was faster with pony express. It things were shipped UPS I would get them by EDD & sometimes quicker.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Melvin-QVC @verify what information?  this is all there is in the tracking system.  And btw i just received an order that i placed a week after this order.

@Shawnie   I suspect he means the order number, which you shouldn't post here because it can be linked to your personal information. They'll need the actual tracking number too.  Melvin is trying to help you so be reasonable.

FYI - I had a pkg. this past week missorted.  It was at my local post office and then got missorted to upstate New York, which is several states away from me.  It finally did arrive, after it's side excursion.

Stuff happens; mistakes are made.

QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie   We will need to verify the shipping address.  You can also email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the information.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Mods Can You Help?

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie   We will need to verify the shipping address.  You can also email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the information.  

The package has made its way to my city.  So it isn’t lost.  Keep your fingers crossed it shows up in the next couple of days.  It was charged to my CC almost two weeks ago.

@Melvin-QVC It arrived today, two weeks from the order date.  Something really needs to change down in Florence SC and Morrow GA!  The EDD was March 11.