Respected Contributor

Mods Can You Help Me With a Review I just Submitted?

I just submitted a review for 

J360312.  I indicated that the first one i purchased was on Creed Silver Day and the second a week ago Big Bonanza Silver weekend.  The first was purchased on Gem Day not Creed Day.  Can you get someone to fix it?  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods Can You Help Me With a Review I just Submitted?

@Shawnie wrote:

I just submitted a review for 

J360312.  I indicated that the first one i purchased was on Creed Silver Day and the second a week ago Big Bonanza Silver weekend.  The first was purchased on Gem Day not Creed Day.  Can you get someone to fix it?  

Hi @Shawnie thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. We can submit it to our team that handles the Reviews, I know they can remove the post I'm not certain that they can edit posts though. If removing it is the only option for them would that be best? ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC if they remove it i probably won’t be able to submit another review??  If i will because i bought two at two different times, then yes, they can delete, otherwise just leave it.  Just let me know.  It is kind of funny, just as i hit submit, i realized i put the wrong jewelry event, LOL, Too Many Events.  So much temptation!!

QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie wrote:

@Kim-QVC if they remove it i probably won’t be able to submit another review??  If i will because i bought two at two different times, then yes, they can delete, otherwise just leave it.  Just let me know.  It is kind of funny, just as i hit submit, i realized i put the wrong jewelry event, LOL, Too Many Events.  So much temptation!!

Thank you for your response @Shawnie. I'll send it over to them and they will take a look at it tomorrow AM. I'll post back when I have their answer. Have a nice evening. ~Kim

QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie wrote:

Good morning @Shawnie I have been notified that it has been removed and you can now repost it with any corrections that you want to make. Thank you for shopping, posting and reviewing with us! ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Thankyou @Kim-QVC !  It is reposted!