Trusted Contributor

Mods- Beauty with Benefits GWP bag?

HI Mods,

My item delivered today, no GWP bag and no mention it's going to come or be shipped? 

Based on other comments on the boards looks like this is an ongoing issue?

How do we rectify this? 

Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods- Beauty with Benefits GWP bag?

Hi @Jtdmum 

We are currently looking into this. We appreciate your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

my GWP bag is listed on my recent orders.

it shows as in process and an arrival date of may 15th.

some people on facebook have said that the GWP bag ships separately from the item purchased from beauty with benefits.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 My order doesn't acknowledge the bag at all. 

I hope you enjoy when you receive! 

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum I placed an order today and checked out with NO mention of a free gift either.

False ad for cancer benefit or what, who knows?  

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum , I received my GWP yesterday, separate from what I ordered. I ordered it on the 1st. Under my check order status, it was also listed there. 

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Jtdmum I placed an order today and checked out with NO mention of a free gift either.

False ad for cancer benefit or what, who knows?  

@Boomernichols 

it is not a false ad......they do this event every year on both qvc and hsn. there are also special products on the hsn website with a free gift bag also. i have placed an order there and on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for the info, glad to know it is not just hype.  I lost a friend who is only 62 to cancer on Thursday and felt compelled to order to possibly help find a cure for this horrible disease.  It made me feel better to help since I can not be there for her funeral due to corona virus and limits on funerals.

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols I am so sorry to hear about your friend.  I'm a survivor- It's a mentally and physically horrible disease. 

I don't think the GWP bag is a sham, I think like most business right now short staffed (if they're lucky enough to be in business at all!) and most likely under trained and exhausted - 

Q generally provides very good service @Barbara-QVC  and the mods are very attentive to customer requests .

I hope you both receive and enjoy your purchase!  Stay healthy! 

Super Contributor

@Barbara-QVC I also placed a Beauty with Benefits order that was shipped 5/5.  No mention of gift bag.