Honored Contributor

I started the thread "Girls, Whom Among Us Did WW Exchange Programs Of the 1980's?" and we seem to have a double post today with the same amount of replys and same time of last poster the same.  

Could you erase one?  Thank you..

Also, any of you MOD ladies who want to join us, please join in.  ECBGSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I started the thread "Girls, Whom Among Us Did WW Exchange Programs Of the 1980's?" and we seem to have a double post today with the same amount of replys and same time of last poster the same.  

Could you erase one?  Thank you..

Also, any of you MOD ladies who want to join us, please join in.  ECBGSmiley Happy

Hi, @ECBG!   I only see one thread in "Among Friends" with that topic.

I'm wondering...  did you use the "Float this Topic for Current User" feature to "pin" that thread to the top of the sub-forum?

If so, that would generate the illusion of a duplicate thread, something that always happens with the "float" option.

The "float" feature creates a phantom mirror-image thread that maintains its normal place among other discussions, dropping down the page when no new replies are added but then moving back up when new comments are posted.   

If you didn't float the thread...  then I'm not sure why you'd be seeing a duplicate.   Just wanted to try and brainstorm since I saw this thread first thing upon signing in.

Hope you're doing well.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Thanks!  I DID float it to the top!Smiley Happy