Occasional Visitor

Moderators could you please give assistance

[ Edited ]

I purchased 3 Christmas decor items on 11/29/19, order number XXXXXXXXXXX. I promptly sent these items back 12/04/19 with the Qlables to USPS because of the poor quality of the items for the price. Each item was paid on Easy Pay. On 12/10/19 a shipping vendor picked the packages up from USPS and no more information on tracking was available even on QVC website to track my returns. On 12/15/19 One of 3 items had only been processed as returned and refunded. I’m still waiting on any information for the other two items that should have been processed for return the same day as the first one. I emailed customer service and have not had any replies back. The time numbers on the two other items are H216359 & H220079. I need these items to be processed as returns because my next easy pay on these are 01/04/19 and I won’t continue to pay for items that QVC has back in its position but despite whatever reason has yet to issue the returns. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderators could you please give assistance

[ Edited ]

@GhostOrchid wrote:
I purchased 3 Christmas decor items on 11/29/19,  I promptly sent these items back 12/04/19 with the Qlables to USPS because of the poor quality of the items for the price. Each item was paid on Easy Pay. On 12/10/19 a shipping vendor picked the packages up from USPS and no more information on tracking was available even on QVC website to track my returns. On 12/15/19 One of 3 items had only been processed as returned and refunded. I’m still waiting on any information for the other two items that should have been processed for return the same day as the first one. I emailed customer service and have not had any replies back. The time numbers on the two other items are H216359 & H220079. I need these items to be processed as returns because my next easy pay on these are 01/04/19 and I won’t continue to pay for items that QVC has back in its position but despite whatever reason has yet to issue the returns. Thank you

i am not sure who you emailed but just in case email the Qvc Social Team they will reapond quickly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@Melvin-QVC 

Honored Contributor

@GhostOrchid For security you should edit your post and remove your order number.

QVC Customer Care

@GhostOrchid 

I will process the other two returns for you now. Please check your account tomorrow and you should see the refunds being actionned. We apologize for the delay. I am removing the order number for security purposes.

Beth QVC