Honored Contributor

Moderators....TSV Mattress question

@Beth, Melvin, etc...moderators.  I have a need for a new mattress, and do not purchase with the intent of returning but I could not find where returns are addressed...can you let me know, what happens if the mattress does not work out?

A matrress is one of those items that needs to be tried out before purchasing....not convinced that ordering onine is the way to go, but a lot of companies sell online.

Honored Contributor

Re: Moderators....TSV Mattress question

@Mom2Dogs 

I’ve wondered this myself.  It’s a big reason why I wouldn’t purchase a mattress or chair, i.e. LazyBoy except in a store.  I’ve been tempted a couple of times with the TSV chairs, but not being able to sit in one before buying keeps me from doing so.

Respected Contributor

you could try the online chat 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Beth, Melvin, etc...moderators.  I have a need for a new mattress, and do not purchase with the intent of returning but I could not find where returns are addressed...can you let me know, what happens if the mattress does not work out?

A matrress is one of those items that needs to be tried out before purchasing....not convinced that ordering onine is the way to go, but a lot of companies sell online.

I believe they did address returns.  100 nights to try without risk. 

Trusted Contributor

I found this in the Q&As.

mattress return.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

How do you return it????? ... you can’t deflate it & put it back in the box so what go you do? ... Does the company come to pick it up? .... I listened to a few demonstrations & they did not address this issue.

Honored Contributor

I find it interesting the moderators never answered, so I did a live chat.

I guess your money is returned and you keep the mattress!!  I would think they would want proof that you donated it to an organization....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs, I would ask if there is a restocking fee. Some companies say that you can return a mattress if it does not work for you but they do not tell you that they charge a couple hundred dollars or more restocking fee.

QVC Customer Care

@tiny 2 @Mom2Dogs 

There is no restocking fee.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@tiny 2 @Mom2Dogs 

There is no restocking fee.

Beth QVC

Thanks Beth.