Honored Contributor

I have discovered that my time zone keeps changing.....today it has jumped 3 different times.  Is there a 'fix' for this issue, thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I have discovered that my time zone keeps changing.....today it has jumped 3 different times.  Is there a 'fix' for this issue, thanks!

@Mom2Dogs .... mine has been doing that for a while now also

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Hi, Can you please explain where this is happing so I can report the issue to the proper department. 

Thank you,

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC....I am using Sarari   OS 10.14.2 and on a MacBook Air.  

All I know is that when I looked at items recently aired I noticed  an odd time when I knew that is was not my current time. That is when I noticed that the time zone was wrong. There is nothing that I have done to change the time zone.

I noticed this a week or so ago but figured I hit a button and changed it but today I noticed on 3 different occasions the time zone changed with no action on my part.

QVC Customer Care

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Paulette-QVC....I am using Sarari   OS 10.14.2 and on a MacBook Air.  

All I know is that when I looked at items recently aired I noticed  an odd time when I knew that is was not my current time. That is when I noticed that the time zone was wrong. There is nothing that I have done to change the time zone.

I noticed this a week or so ago but figured I hit a button and changed it but today I noticed on 3 different occasions the time zone changed with no action on my part.

Thank you so much. I will get this over to the proper department to look further in to the issue.    

Valued Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Hi, Can you please explain where this is happing so I can report the issue to the proper department. 

Thank you,

@Paulette-QVC

This has been happening to me for several months also.  When I go into "items recently on air" and just out of the blue the times are different...I'm EST...and it will show CMT, or others.  It will stay corrected for several days or a week or so, and then just changes again.  Never changed it or touched it before, but just changes by itself when it wants to.  TY!