Honored Contributor

Moderator, please help. When are they going to fix this broken link?

[ Edited ]

It's been months. This link is still broken. The Care Team said they notified someone, but there is no fix. Maybe a supervisor from the correct department needs to be notified. I'm on an IPad Pro with OS 14.8. I am not the only customer that has posted here with the same issue. I feel like I'm being ignored. BA02F060-13E1-4D70-8897-5818E789AB3D.jpeg180A1CA7-B00E-40FC-AD59-86B06482211F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Moderator, please help. When are they going to fix this broken link?

[ Edited ]

Since apparently there is not going to be a fix, it seems the logical thing to do, if you desperately need an answer to a product question, would be to check the Q&As periodically.  You could also ask your question in the appropriate forum on the boards.

Or you can ask google.

https://www.douglasequipment.com/blog/5-caster-placement-tips-you-need-to-know/#:~:text=Place%20the%...

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

when are they going to fix.... QVC DOESN'T CARE,  not only is the QVC website awful, their customer service is awful too. They lost an order today because I had a question, checked the "questions asked" on the item and found the very thing I wanted to know, and lo and behold the question had been asked six months ago with no answers, to any question.  Many times the answers from multiple customers say just the opposite of each other. 

My criticism has always been why isn't the vendor of their own products required to give a timly answer to customers' questions? Why does QVC expect its customers to do the work of its vendors?  I own a business, in no way would I tell my customers if they've got questions, go try to get the answer from another customer. Ridiculous.  Business must be very good. 

Super Contributor

I have the same problem and many more.  I have called and QVC does nothing.

They need to replace their IT people with ones that know their job.

QVC is not the QVC from the beginning.  They just don't care.  They blame everything on the Pandemic or the fire.  All their failures started way before that.  They put people in their Customer Sevice that don't care either and are there to appease and that is not working either.  I don't like listening to someone lieing to me.  Also, they take forever to process a return or miss it completely.  They also have a big problem letting the customer know where an item is made.  That is very important to me to make up my mind on whether I purchase that item and QVC knows that that is why they state imported now even though many customers have requested to know where it was made.

Trusted Contributor

wheels q+a.JPG