Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Moderator help with order = possible lost package

Hello, lovely Moderators! Could one of you check my Cheryl's cookies order from 11/21 to see if you have any updates on it? It shipped last Wednesday and was supposed to arrive on Monday, but according to the USPS representative I just spoke with, it has not been scanned or tagged in the system since Friday, so it could well be lost in transit.

If it is lost, do I have any options for getting an expedited replacement? I was supposed to have the cookies for an event on Saturday, which apparently isn't going to happen now, but it would be great if there were some way to get the cookies early next week so I could still distribute them shortly afterward.

Thanks in advance for any updates and help you can provide...

QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderator help with order = possible lost package

@loriqvc

I have had a look at your order and USPS states it is still "in transit" but will be late. Yesterday's closure of the Post Office has delayed everything but if there is no movement or scan tomorrow I will issue a replacement. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @Beth-QVC. Unfortunately, the "late" note you mentioned has been posted in the USPS system since Monday; that's why I called USPS this morning to see if they had access to further details. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the package magically appears tomorrow.

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc

I will monitor this as well to ensure you get your order.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC - Sadly, there are no updates on my package again today, so I think it probably is lost in transit. What options are available for a speedy replacement order?

P.S. Moderators, just in case Beth isn't available today, I'd love to get help from anyone to resolve this situation. Thank you very much!

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc

Just came in and checked your order and no updated scans - ordered a no cost replacement and you will have this by the end of next week. Food orders all go out on the Tuesday/Wednesday of the week. I am sorry but I suspect the original one will show as well. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC - Thank you! I've been fortunate to experience very few lost packages, but with no progress on this one in a week, I'm guessing it's sitting out there somewhere and I'll never see it. Have a wonderful day!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - I just wanted to make sure I came back and thanked you for your help with this replacement order—I really appreciate you! Happy holidays...  Smiley Happy