Frequent Contributor

Moderator help? - Save for Later disappears

My cart's Save for Later section disappeared 2 days ago. 

Since then I have tested it by putting different items in my cart. As soon as I select Save for Later, the item disappears ... 

I've tried it on windows 10 on my desktop and laptop, in Chrome and Edge browsers. Same results on my android phone, thru both Chrome browser and Q phone app. 

I haven't changed any setting in my account.

Orders place ok from my cart but would like to be able to use the Save for Later feature. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Moderator help? - Save for Later disappears

I noticed that too!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sznk and @code99 we had a poster that was having issues with the website and our IT Department said "Customers who are facing the issue, may be using an old browser version. We are not seeing any issues in the new browser version 11.1" You may want to try updating your browser and clearing your cookies. In the meantime I will forward this issue to our IT Department so that they can research it.

Frequent Contributor

I am using the most up to date browsers (chrome & edge, ) cleared cookies, & as I mentioned, I have the same issue with the QVC phone app. IT needs to come up with a better guess.
Frequent Contributor

"Save for Later" and "Remove" both result in the items being removed.
Contributor

As people have stated, it disappears when you save for later.  And it is NOT the browser or being up to date on it....it is QVC'swebsite that has a problem, not our browers.

Esteemed Contributor

@molly olly

I am having the same problems.  I am honestly getting disgusted with QVC blaming browsers for obvious glitches in their system.  I am using the latest operating system in my IPad and my brand new IPhone.  I had the same issues with the Black Friday sweepstakes.   I could not enter from my Iphone or IPad and when I was successful it was because I was at my desktop computer and even then I had to change my browser.  This is ridiculous. Hey moderators. Next time you report to your IT people tell them their excuses are lame.  FIX THE PROBLEM