Esteemed Contributor

Moderator assistance with an order, please...

Well, it looks like it's finally my turn to need moderator assistance! Could someone please check my order for M59591, the "Mrs. Prindable's 12-Piece Apple Indicid ual Size Holiday" (yep, a weird typo in the name) that I placed in July? It has been processing since 11/7 with an expected ship date of this past Monday and an EDD of this Friday, but it has not yet shipped. I was really hoping to have the apples for a get-together this weekend, so any details you can supply about the order status will be helpful. Thanks in advance...

QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderator assistance with an order, please...

Hi @loriqvc I am so sorry this happened. I have emailed the group that works with this vendor, I will let you know about the order as soon as I have any information.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Alice-QVC - I will watch for updates here. I appreciate your help.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC - This morning, I received a notification through my UPS MyChoice account that a QVC shipment is on its way to me with a delivery date of Friday. When I checked my Order Status page for the apples, I saw that the order has now been updated to "shipped" (though no alert has been sent from the Q yet) and the tracking number matches with the UPS alert. If you had anything to do with helping things along, THANK YOU!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @loriqvc, I heard back from the team that works with Prindables Apples and it is due for delivery today. I am so glad they are due for delivery today!