Occasional Visitor

Moderator assistance, please

I changed my personal EMAIL and updated QVC online. However, when I logged into forum, it required me to register with new nickname. I'd prefer using my old nickname of JeanLake. I had to select a new, similar name. I called customer service who verified my personal email had been changed successfully. However, he didn't understand my statement about forum and nickname. Will you be able to change my nickname back to former, JeanLake? Thank you.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator assistance, please

It has changed back now. thank you for your help

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@JeanRiver

if you cannot get back to @jeanlake for whatever reason and the mods cannot help, then try just switching your name to JeanLake with caps or jeanlake1.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  thank you -- apparently I needed to also change QVC password when email changed. Called the second time and someone asssisted. It's crazy business to change a personal email account, but I kept getting hacked even after changing password multiple times. Tech person at work told me to change email entirely. Better now. To quote Winnie the Pooh -- Oh, bother! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau