Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator HELP! Now I can't even change the address where an item is to be shipped??!!

@tropics21 wrote:

What's alot of unhappiness, shopping?  LMAO, LMAO

@tropics 21 wrote:

I place at least 6 plus orders a day, 7 days a week, at the very least, for over 30 years.  and don't tell me or anyone else where to shop. Geez

That's a lot of unhappiness.

@tropics21- Yes, unhappiness.  Continuing to purchase multiple items on a daily basis from a company who has admittedly acknowledged that there are shipping problems and then responding complaint after complaint.  You know you're not LMAOing. So, yes unhappiness.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator HELP! Now I can't even change the address where an item is to be shipped??!!

@tropics21, if you are willing to help yourself try UPS MyChoice.  https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page

Main Features Member (free) Premium (paid)
Delivery Alerts 

Delivery Planner
Estimated Delivery Time
Authorize Shipment Release
Hold for Will Call (UPS Customer Center)
"Leave at" Instructions
Leave with Neighbor
Deliver to a UPS Access Point™ location
Deliver my Package on Another Day
Deliver my Package to Another Address*
Upgrade UPS SurePost® Packages
Confirmed Delivery Window**

*Additional transportation charges may apply if outside the original delivery area.  

**Premium members receive two free confirmed 2-hour delivery window requests annually. An $8 fee is charged for each additional request. Members are charged an $8 fee for each confirmed 2-hour delivery window request.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

This forum has no licensed psychologists employed simply because it is not meant for people to act as someone's mother, psychologist, or whatever.  It is an intelligent thing, I learned from my mother, not to respond to an issue or someone  unless one knows their facts about someone or something, or else one looks like a fool.  Have a nice day, LMAO, and no, I am far from unhappy, so you are wrong there, and on another note, I didn't say I purchase that amount NOW, perhaps I meant BEFORE, things went South WITH qvc. lmAO

Valued Contributor

Thank you very much for your response and help. I will certainly look into it.  Thank you for the positive helpful response