Trusted Contributor

Mod’s Help, I don’t want to cancel order

[ Edited ]

Last night, I was checking  on orders, I had placed.

Placed on 5/1/20: 

My order for a Lug Ranger crossbody, was, Still in process, and I attempted to cancel  order, just to see if that was a possibility. 

I didn't process cancelling, and, I Do Dot want to cancel the order.  If possible, please let the order go thru.  If it does get cancelled, my fault, and I'll have to see about replacing the order, but, if possible, please let the order go thru.  

Thank you. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mod’s Help, I don’t want to cancel order

@SuhseK wrote:

Last night, I was checking  on orders, I had placed.

Placed on 5/1/20: 

My order for a Lug Ranger crossbody, was, Still in process, and I attempted to cancel  order, just to see if that was a possibility. 

I didn't process cancelling, and, I Do Dot want to cancel the order.  If possible, please let the order go thru.  If it does get cancelled, my fault, and I'll have to see about replacing the order, but, if possible, please let the order go thru.  

Thank you. 

@SuhseK    We will see what we can do, I have contacted our dropship team who works with this vendor, fingers crossed they can make it happen, no promises but we will certainly give it a try. 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much!! 

It's for a gift, so, I hope it ships. Bad me! 

Trusted Contributor

Susan: Any word on whether you caught, the Lug Bag,  so,it will ship?

Also, I have a pair of Denim & Co pants, ordered on 4/27,still showing, in process.  Not in a hurry, I just want to be sure, no problem, with order.   

Sorry to be a pest 🐜 Thank You!

QVC Customer Care

@SuhseK wrote:

Susan: Any word on whether you caught, the Lug Bag,  so,it will ship?

Also, I have a pair of Denim & Co pants, ordered on 4/27,still showing, in process.  Not in a hurry, I just want to be sure, no problem, with order.   

Sorry to be a pest 🐜 Thank You!

Sorry Susan is not available at the moment. However, the drop ship department she mention has not responded to her at this time.  

Trusted Contributor

I see the bag has shipped. 

Thanks much, for the help!