Valued Contributor

Mod, please please post the video for A351667, LOGO ponte blazer

I need this video on the website pronto. I ordered a couple of these blazes, received on of them and there is an issue with the one button in front.  I do't know if it is a snap or what but on the opposite side of the button, there is a stitch done in an "X" I don't know if it is suppose to be there or what.  This is the second request to post the video.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mod, please please post the video for A351667, LOGO ponte blazer

@tropics21   So sorry to see there is not a video, I will report this to the appropriate team. 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I need this video on the website pronto. I ordered a couple of these blazes, received on of them and there is an issue with the one button in front.  I do't know if it is a snap or what but on the opposite side of the button, there is a stitch done in an "X" I don't know if it is suppose to be there or what.  This is the second request to post the video.

@tropics21   You could ask this question in the Fashion forum or on the Logo forum and see if anyone knows.  You might get your answer more quickly that way.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Pronto?

Valued Contributor

Yes Pronto!!! In case you don't know the meaning of Pronto, it is the same as ASAP

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Yes Pronto!!! In case you don't know the meaning of Pronto, it is the same as ASAP

@tropics21- It's also rude.  Here's the answer to question.  It's in the product description.

Hardware: one-button front closure with hidden snap

Valued Contributor

If you ordered the blazer and received it you would know what I am speaking about. The description does not describe the buttons, as stated in my OP, NOR ON THE BLAZER. There is cross stitching.  ONE BUTTON FRONT CLOSURE WITH HIDDEN SNAP, I can read, obviously, that doesn't explain what they did with the butons and the cross stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Regular Contributor

@tropics21   I recorded the show where the blazer was presented.  When they do a closeup on the blue you can see the X that you referenced.  Lori says "Look at this covered snap that has this great like detail to it"  when they show the snap and the X on the outside.  From that I would assume that it is a design feature.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much!!! They still haven't posted the video, but after I read your post, I magnified the blazer and saw the "X" and assume like you do that it is meant to say. That looks horrible, the "thread X" on the outside of the check, it looks like it should be snipped.  Mailing all the jackets back. Lori could have put the x inside the jacket or find another way for the "snap" look, this doesn't cut it and looks unfinished.  Quite surprised