Honored Contributor

what happened to the DEnim & Co. show that was suppose to be on today at 4 central time?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I got a special email about it.  What happened?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just had a live chat and she said Yeah, it was on, but, my **** coats still ain't gonna be presented ! sheesh! It's almost Nov. where are the coats?

I went to Goben's Facebook page and sent him a message too. I ordered the claret red last week, although,you couldn't see it I'm taking a chance I'll like it. Suppose to receive it Tues.

I"ve been watching those coats since JUly since I've missed out on the red selection for the past 2 yrs. Who do I have to **** around here to see a red coat.   ROFL

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE

We are very sorry for any inconvenience with the Denim & Co. show. Unfortunately, shows are subject to change for many reasons and we are not provided with that detailed information.  We hope to reschedule to show soon. 

Thank you for your inquiry.

Honored Contributor

What?   Now, I"m totally confused. Live chat,Julie, said it was on and said she had a list of products to be shown. My A3122 wasn't one of them, now, they're saying no show, period.

Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Probably because the new and reordered D&C items are on the same slow boat from China that's carrying all the new Linea items!

A couple of Louis' shows were canceled last week because ... hey, can't sell what ain't here.

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE

Viewing the programming guide I have available. Today Friday 10/21/2016.  I checked 4am, 4pm and the entire day and did not find a Denim & co. show listed. I also checked Thurs, Sat, and Sun to make sure i didn't miss anything. I apologize for any miss information. Not sure what show Julie from Live chat was reviewing.

Honored Contributor

Lawdy, lawdy

between the Windows 10 updates that conked my pc and change in Q's schedule I"m going back to bed. LOL

Honored Contributor

neither is she, I suspect.

I talked to Customer support weeks ago about that infernal red coat and they said would be on the oct 21st show. So, I've been waiting for today, but, give up.   I got it ordered sight unseen from the color option that don't show up I griped about that and it's still not up.

Q, is in trouble.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@SharkE

Not sure what show Julie from Live chat was reviewing.

Julie chatting from the US? Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif