Contributor

Mod Beth - Hope you can help

I returned several items in one package. 2 of the 5 items are showing received while 3 are still not showing returned. They were all accompanied by complete return paperwork. One of the items was still in it's unopened package. I sent an email and was told it would be investigated and I should hear something in 7 to 10 days.  I'm concerned due to the number of returns processed daily my misplaced items won't be found.  Will I then be expeted to pay for these items?? I've been a QVC shopper since 1988 and customer service has always gone above and beyond to solve any issues I've had thru the years.

The items returned but not showing received were:

a373844, a374488 and a second a374488( and exchange I tried to cancel)

The items recorded as received were:

a374102 and a375434

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mod Beth - Hope you can help

@cindy e wrote:

I returned several items in one package. 2 of the 5 items are showing received while 3 are still not showing returned. They were all accompanied by complete return paperwork. One of the items was still in it's unopened package. I sent an email and was told it would be investigated and I should hear something in 7 to 10 days.  I'm concerned due to the number of returns processed daily my misplaced items won't be found.  Will I then be expeted to pay for these items?? I've been a QVC shopper since 1988 and customer service has always gone above and beyond to solve any issues I've had thru the years.

The items returned but not showing received were:

a373844, a374488 and a second a374488( and exchange I tried to cancel)

The items recorded as received were:

a374102 and a375434

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

@cindy e  I am sorry for the delay in processing the returns. Multibox returns will take a bit longer.  They are most likey working the returns since some have been processed.  I'd like to give it a couple more days for them to be processed. 

Susan

Contributor

Thank you for your quick response.

QVC Customer Care

@cindy e wrote:

Thank you for your quick response.

@cindy e    I just think if we intervene in the processing it could cause more confusion.  If you are ok with giving it til Thursday to process, I will follow up on the return then? 

Take care, 

Susan