Occasional Contributor

Missing bottom battery piece for luminara tsv

I recently ordered the 6 piece luminara tsv and am missing one of the snap in plastic pieces that hold the batteries in the candle.  It is unusable without it.  I would return but the ivory is no longer available.  Is there any way to get just this piece.  These candles are so nice it is a shame to return them because of this missing piece.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Missing bottom battery piece for luminara tsv

@Libbyf wrote:

I recently ordered the 6 piece luminara tsv and am missing one of the snap in plastic pieces that hold the batteries in the candle.  It is unusable without it.  I would return but the ivory is no longer available.  Is there any way to get just this piece.  These candles are so nice it is a shame to return them because of this missing piece.  Thank you.

@Libbyf 

You might try asking Janine Graff on her Facebook page if she can get one for you. She does answer questions on her fb page.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Libbyf I am so sorry that happened. I am requesting a bottom piece be sent to you, however I do not know if that is an option.

Honored Contributor

@Libbyf 

if you need that particular color, but can use five candles instead of six, you may try and ask for a credit on your account for that one candle. i have had an issue before and they gave me a partial credit.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps and strip of black electrical tape would hold batteries secure.  Just a thought.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Libbyf 

Maybe a hard piece of cardboard taped over might work too.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I will try that if they can't replace the piece.

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately the piece has the metal pieces that must connect on the + / -  ends of the batteries, but thanks for the suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Sorry about your problem.  I bought a set for me and a set for a gift or gifts.  I better check them thanks to your post.

Occasional Contributor

I encourage everyone to check your orders.  I have gotten into the habit of checking all QVC purchases as soon as received.  There are more and more problems occuring with orders.