Occasional Contributor

Missing bottom battery piece for luminara tsv

I recently ordered the 6 piece luminara tsv and am missing one of the snap in plastic pieces that hold the batteries in the candle.  It is unusable without it.  I would return but the ivory is no longer available.  Is there any way to get just this piece.  These candles are so nice it is a shame to return them because of this missing piece.  Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Missing bottom battery piece for luminara tsv

@Libbyf wrote:

I recently ordered the 6 piece luminara tsv and am missing one of the snap in plastic pieces that hold the batteries in the candle.  It is unusable without it.  I would return but the ivory is no longer available.  Is there any way to get just this piece.  These candles are so nice it is a shame to return them because of this missing piece.  Thank you.

@Libbyf 

You might try asking Janine Graff on her Facebook page if she can get one for you. She does answer questions on her fb page.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Libbyf I am so sorry that happened. I am requesting a bottom piece be sent to you, however I do not know if that is an option.

Honored Contributor

@Libbyf 

if you need that particular color, but can use five candles instead of six, you may try and ask for a credit on your account for that one candle. i have had an issue before and they gave me a partial credit.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps and strip of black electrical tape would hold batteries secure.  Just a thought.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Libbyf 

Maybe a hard piece of cardboard taped over might work too.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I will try that if they can't replace the piece.

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately the piece has the metal pieces that must connect on the + / -  ends of the batteries, but thanks for the suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Sorry about your problem.  I bought a set for me and a set for a gift or gifts.  I better check them thanks to your post.

Occasional Contributor

I encourage everyone to check your orders.  I have gotten into the habit of checking all QVC purchases as soon as received.  There are more and more problems occuring with orders.