Esteemed Contributor

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I posted about this issue last week.  Two orders received recently had no invoice/return label included.  One of the items I needed to return, but my printer wasn't working, so CS mailed me a new label/invoice.  Hope they can resolve this.

@twinsister  - good to know that CS can mail label/invoice when requested/needed.

Thank you!

@Chi-town girl - You're welcome!

Respected Contributor

From the sound of things, the Q is experiencing some extremely concerning CS and shipping issues.  Instead of dealing with them in an up front manner, you can't speak to anyone, or contact using live chat.  Not including invoices and return labels just makes it more trouble for the customer.  I have a feeling this ship is sinking fast.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received a package in a plain white plastic bag (clothing) with the label printed on the bag.  There was no invoice or return label included inside the bag with my item.  I don't understand this at all.

Respected Contributor

I received VPH spheres yesterday and I received some Christmas lights last week and both had the "3 part" label on the outside of the box but there was nothing to peel. I do not have an invoice or return label either. QVC has known about this issue for some time yet they continue to use these inferior labels. I will print out my invoice and return label if I need to return it, but I should not have to. It should be included with my package. Not everyone has the means to print out an invoice or label.

Contributor

I received my order of Meredith Laurence knives today.  The 3-part label - only had  Label 1 and Label 3.  Label 2 was missing which is supposed to be my invoice.  Did someone remove it and replace the 1st label??  These days, identity theft is a concern!  Also, I want to have a paper invoice for my records - do not have to use my paper and printer for something that should be provided by seller.  Also, the 'return' portion of normal invoice is also missing - how would I tell the Q why I was returning, what remedy I wanted, etc.  This is the best way to alienate your customers - and exactly how much is the Q saving??!!  In the future, I will reconsider placing an order, knowing the mailing label issue remains.  Can anything be done or are we wasting our time??!